Location and transport
By car :
- From the Boulevard Périphérique, take the Porte Maillot exit then follow the Avenue de la Grande Armée. At the Arc de Triomphe, go around the Place de l'Etoile and exit onto the Avenue de Wagram.
- There is a public car park 400 meters from the hotel at 103 Rue Jouffroy d'Abbans.
By metro :
- Wagram metro station (line 3) is a 4-minute walk from the hotel, on the Avenue de Villiers.
By bus :
- Wagram Prony bus stop on line 3 is a 1-minute walk from the hotel.
By train :
- The Gare Saint Lazare is 3km from the hotel. To get to the hotel, take metro line 3 in the direction of Pont Levallois - Bécon and get off at "Wagram" station.
- The Gare du Nord is 5km from the hotel. To get to the hotel, take RER line E to "Haussmann Saint Lazare" station, then metro line 3.
- The Gare Montparnasse is 6km from the hotel. To get to the hotel, take metro line 13 to "Saint Lazare", then metro line 3.
- The Gare de Lyon is 8km from the hotel. To get to the hotel, take RER line A to "Auber" station, then metro line 3.
By plane :
- Orly Airport is a 25-minute drive from the hotel.
- Roissy Charles de Gaulle Airport is a 30-minute drive from the hotel.
Our hotel unfortunately is not suitable for disabled guests..